OpenGeofiction

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Individual Projects » Balonis

Balonis

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

This is the Balonis topic, where you can read all about Balonis. I'm not sure whether I will use this as a diary or not, because I actually prefer the bliki. However, I'll maybe also post some updates about the country, I will see.

If you want to cooperate with Balonis, please visit the Rules of international cooperation-wiki page. Short requests, like opening a business or embassy in Balonis may also be done here.

This topic is also open to all short requests/questions about Balonis!

Last edited by niels20020 (2017-01-17 16:59:39)

I've recently added a embassy district in Balonis City. See it here. If you want to have an embassy for your country there, please post a reply!

niels20020 wrote:

I've recently added a embassy district in Balonis City. See it here. If you want to have an embassy for your country there, please post a reply!

Yes please. Balonis has an embassy here in Dunwic.

niels20020 wrote:

Yuris is trying to develop its international relations. Since Balonis and Yuris are located in the same continent, it would be great to have an embassy in Balonis.

BTW, are you the owner of Pizza Varela? I'm also interested to build some locations of it in Yuris.

Myrcia wrote:

Yes please. Balonis has an embassy here in Dunwic.

I remember you already had an embassy in Balonis City, but that one was deleted when I re-did the city. Your new one is inspired by the old one (I made a backup of the old version). See it here.

yuriyhlmacof wrote:

Yuris is trying to develop its international relations. Since Balonis and Yuris are located in the same continent, it would be great to have an embassy in Balonis.

BTW, are you the owner of Pizza Varela? I'm also interested to build some locations of it in Yuris.

I created a new embassy for you, next to the others on Plaza Embajadas. Check it out. Everyone in the world may place Pizza Varela locations in his country. There are four different formats of Pizza Varela restaurants. Please check the wiki page, so you know which format you should use.

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Individual Projects » Balonis