OpenGeofiction

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Global Events and Collaboration » Loravia 2017 World Fair

Loravia 2017 World Fair

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

I would like to announce the plan for the Loravia 2017 World Fair, which will be a global event held this year in Loravia, and will be an event where nations could present and exhibit their acheivements over the past 50-100 years. I will start mapping a construction site for the area, and any logo proposals are welcome, though i already have my design in mind.

If you wish to participate, please comment below:

- Your nation

- Your achievement

- Your logo proposal (optional)

If you have any comments, please PM me or comment below.

EDIT: ANYONE WILLING TO MAKE A WIKI PAGE? I HAVE LITTLE TIME SO.....

Happy Mapping!

mfn

Last edited by mfnlitvania (2017-01-17 20:46:28)

Also, could admins please change my username from that terrible mistake to simply mfnlitvania? Thanks!

Myrcia

Our achievement is the Myrcian publishing and literary industry. The pavilion will be a library (designed by the winner of a national competition), visitors will be able to browse the achievements of 100 years of Myrcian publishing and find a corner to sit down, read and retreat from the hustle and bustle of the World Fair.

Will the fair have a main theme or will it be just to showcase countries' achivements in general?

yuriyhlmacof wrote:

Will the fair have a main theme or will it be just to showcase countries' achivements in general?

BTW... Yuris wants to join...

Yes it will showcase achievements of nations in the past 50-100 years.

- Paroy

- Paroy will present it's technology from the last 50-100 years, especially in city areas. This will include metro, smart city grids, and all kinds of (technological) innovations that help to make (dense) cities more liveable and pleasant.

- I'll throw in a proposal, which kinda only works nice when the time spans actually 100 years.
http://sj.uploads.im/t/kjlJn.png

-Balonis

-Balonis' achievement will be its music. The Balonese music has grown the last 100-50 years to one of the world's most famous. The Castellanese songs are popular in Castellanese speaking countries, but also in other ones. Ingerish songs have also become much more popular in the last 60-40 years. Some of the Balonese singers who sing in Ingerish are now famous around the world.

-I endorse PortCal's logo, looks great to me

Auleus/Aulean Confederation it depends how much I can build in time

Auleus' achievement is rebuilding after the Aulean Civil War to demonstrate this there will be a mini wilsonovich's and some Racc cars on display and going round a small race track if that is possible. All in a pavilion that shows Auleus' Architectural abilities and wealth.

And PortCal's logo looks great

Drabantia

The main theme of Drabantia's exposition will be recycling. From jackets made of recycled plastic to using egg cartons in soundproofing. There will be workshops too!

Since my graphic design abilities end at 'I know how to make a picture blurry in Zoner Photo Studio' I am not including a logo.

The world does not stand still, everything moves and only improves

You are here » OpenGeofiction » Global Events and Collaboration » Loravia 2017 World Fair